Wiggly Dog Training is run by Keith Jones.
We only use positive training methods, the use of treats, toys and clickers are encouraged in all classes.
The use of water sprays, rattle cans, check-chains, pinch collars or any type of electrical collar is not allowed!
Information about the Instructors
- Keith has been taking dog training classes for over 10 years and has a wide ranging experience.
- Keith has a Foundation Degree in Canine Behaviour and Training from Bishop Burton College
- Keith is working towards accreditation of the Kennel Club’s Accreditation Scheme for Instructors in dog training and canine behaviour. He hopes to gain accreditation in the near future
Click here for more information about the scheme
- Keith is a also a supporter of the Kennel Club Good Citizen Dog Scheme
He is qualified to judge the Bronze, Silver and Gold Award levels.
If you would like Keith to judge at a Good Citizen Test Session then please get in touch using the Contact Us page
- For more information about the Good Citizen Dog Scheme and it aims please follow the link to the Kennel Club’s Good Citizen Dog Scheme page.
- Keith is a supporter of the Kennel Club’s Safe and Sound Scheme This initiative aims to teach Children and adults how to stay safe around dogs.
- Keith currently has 2 dogs, Winfred a Black Lab (The middle dog above now 13 years old) and Seren a one year old Spanish Water Dog